The Family Feud? Yes, the TV show! Talk about counting blessings! This year I've also been fortunate to share my voice and get my message out by being featured on LaCosmopolatina, represented a voice for social good in a Johnson & Johnson video presentation at LATISM11, managed to get my Quince Project off the ground, and most recently helped be part of New Latina's 2012 Challenge by co-hosting the amazing #NLRenewal Twitter Party! It has been truly amazing to be surrounded with so much love and support.
Of course, there have also been many challenging moments and times. I am mostly all recovered from when I felt everything was falling apart in my life, or had that melt down, or when I couldn't stop crying because of heartbreak- all tough moments.
Still, the great moments and the ones that felt painful have all become opportunities for strength, for resolve, for patience, for insight, for willpower, and action. I love my 2011, for better or worse, I gave it a go! I love to let my light shine so even in darker moments, I try to remember it is still there ready to shine brighter and brighter!
Thank you for visiting my little lifestyle blog, for sharing comments when you have, and for offering me another source of kindness, virtual hugs and kisses!
For 2011 your five favorite most visited posts have been:
- Remember That Stress Is An Attitude
- Never Mind I'll Find Somebody Like You
- International Kissing Day
- Honoring Your Dark Side
- I Feel Sexy
I also wanted to share a post that will help in catching your dreams- finally for 2012!
-Originally posted on my wisdom focused Tumblr, Lived LessonsNotice how when you chase something (or someone), that it seems far away or moves farther away? Um, hallo, if someone is chasing me, I’m RUNNING! haha!We like to say we are chasing our dreams, goals, and going after what we want, but we want to catch and have our dreams not endlessly go after it without getting to live them!Five Musts For Dream Catching:
- BELIEVE in yourself, your vision, and your ability to know what’s best. -eg. There is no one who can know what you want most in this life!
- CREATE opportunities that move you towards your goals. -eg. Consider who you could meet that could point you in the right direction.
- KEEP PERSPECTIVE about the journey and the desired outcome(s). -eg. There will be highs and lows in your journey. That’s to be expected.
- BE COMMITTED to the process of your unique journey. -eg. You saw in your mind something bigger and better for yourself, wrote down a plan, went to a mentor/specialist/expert, and worked on projects, and there is still more to do! Keep going and see it through.
- STAY OPEN to your inner wisdom, trusted outside advise, and willingness to learn/work/play with others. -eg. Listen to your heart not your Ego. Your Ego is not a bad guy, but often operates to protect you from a harm that doesn't really exist- yep, it is scary to take the next big step that will give you lots of exposure, and your Ego doesn’t want you to feel uncomfortable, but is that a good reason not to take that amazing step in the direction of your dreams? Heck no! Your heart knew that already!How will you be catching your dreams?
Wishes of strength to let go of those parts of you, things, or people that hold you back from your greatest potential and wishes of proactive steps that move you steadily towards catching your dreams and living them daily,