1. I have a fraternal twin sister. My younger sis and I look more alike than my twin and I. My sisters are amazing human beings. We love each other. We hate each other. We teach other how to be better people (I hope)!
2. I don't think I'm accident prone, but the facts suggest, maybe I am? I've had stitches on my head, stitches by my temple on the side of my face, a broken thumb, and twice sprained right knee. You be the judge.
3. My concept of time is not from this time space reality. That's a fact. I do try to make sense of your people's time, but it's alien to me.
4. I am 100% LOVED & LOVABLE! And since I am made of LOVE, I try not to forget that fact. I practice remembering that every day of my life.
5. I have 5 tattoos and counting... There is something fascinating about the way a tattoo combines pleasure and pain. All my tats have special meaning either for what they represent or the context in time and personal experience that compelled me to get it. You can do a search on my page for the blog post where I talk about getting the Phoenix (Fire Bird) Tattoo- haven't yet, but one day.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry